Warranty & Returns
All products sold in South Africa by TheSavage.co.za are warranted, in terms of which, should any product contain any material imperfection, as specified in the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008 ("CPA"), the consumer shall be entitled to receive either a full refund for the price paid or to a replacement thereof, subject to the following conditions:
- A valid receipt or proof of purchase in South Africa is produced;
- The warranty is valid for a period of 6 months calculated from date of purchase of the footwear;
- The footwear contains a defect, as specified and defined in terms of Section 53(1) of the CPA, which excludes a defect that is not regarded as being material, damage caused by misuse, discomfort, incorrect size or wear and tear;
- Any modifications or alterations made to the footwear shall void this warranty;
- If footwear is to be replaced, the consumer shall be entitled to receive the same model and size for such defective footwear and shall not be entitled to receive any other footwear or product in exchange for the defective footwear.
- We do not offer cash refunds on "Sale Items".
Should TheSavage.co.za be unable to replace the defective product due to lack of stock of the specific item, the consumer shall be entitled to receive a full refund from TheSavage.co.za of the price paid to the vendor for the item.
Should you have a warranty claim, please submit your claim in writing to: email@example.com