Parkclaw G 280 - Women's Trail Running Shoes
The ultimate road-to-trail running shoe, designed for adventure from the door. The PARKCLAW G 280 with Graphene allows runners to turn off the road, escape the grey, and unearth their inner wild side.
Featuring Graphene – the world’s strongest material – in the rubber outsole and foam midsole, this shoe delivers outstanding performance and enhanced durability, with zero compromise.
The G-GRIP rubber outsole boasts 98 cleats per shoe – all 4mm in length – that serve up both a claw-like trail grip and a smooth on-road ride.
Above that, the G-FLY foam midsole – combined with a raised 8mm drop – propels 25% more energy return for a fast-feel stride enhanced with cushioning and comfort.
In both cases, the Graphene imparts its unbeatable strength to ensure the rubber and foam retain their incredible powers for longer.
A light and breathable, yet durably engineered, mesh upper further enhances the all-round comfort, while the super-springy BOOMERANG footbed delivers yet more bounce and cushioning.
|Use||Paths and Trails, Road|
|Midsole Stack||10mm / 18mm|
|Sole Compound||GRAPHENE GRIP|
|Product Weight||280g / 9.8oz|
- GRAPHENE-ENHANCED RUBBER FOR THE WORLDS TOUGHEST GRIP
- 4MM LUGS DESIGNED TO GRIP ON TRAIL AND RIDE SMOOTH ON ROAD
- GRAPHENE-ENHANCED G-FLY FOAM FOR MORE BOUNCE & CUSHIONING
- 8MM DROP BOOSTS COMFORT OVER LONG DISTANCES
- BOOMERANG FOOTBED GIVES 40% MORE BOUNCE THAN STANDARD ONES
- KNITTED MESH UPPER FOR COMFORT AND BREATHABILITY