The Provision 2.5™ is a moderate stability shoe built for runners that want to improve their form without losing the supportive features of a traditional stability shoe. Innovative Stability Wedge and Stabilipod™ technologies prevent excess pronation and assist those with falling arches. The FootShape™ toe box and cushioned Zero Drop™ platform combine to place your foot in a natural position for more comfort, stability, and speed. Recycled A-Bound™ cushioning delivers responsive energy return, acting as a bouncy ball when it hits the ground.
• Stabilipod Stability System™
• Built-In Stability Wedge
• Additional Cushioning
- Weight: 278 g.
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Ideal Uses: Road Running, Walking, Light Trail Running, Cross Training
- Designed to Improve: Running Form, Assist Fallen Arches, Excessive Pronation
- Platform: FootShape™ Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ Platform
- Stack Height: 25mm
- Midsole: Ultralight EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer, Stabilipod™ Technology, Varus Stability Wedge Technology
- Outsole: FootPod Outsole with Stabilipod™ Technology
- Insole: 5mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Natural Ride System
View sizing chart here