The Provision 2.5 is a moderate stability shoe built for runners that want to improve their form without losing the supportive features of a traditional stability shoe. Innovative Stability Wedge and Stabilipod technologies prevent excess pronation and assist those with falling arches. The FootShape toe box and cushioned Zero Drop platform combine to place your foot in a natural position for more comfort, stability, and speed. Recycled A-Bound cushioning delivers responsive energy return, acting as a bouncy ball when it hits the ground.
- Stabilipod Stability System
- Built-In Stability Wedge
- Additional Cushioning
- Weight: 278 g.
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Ideal Uses: Road Running, Walking, Light Trail Running, Cross Training
- Designed to Improve: Running Form, Assist Fallen Arches, Excessive Pronation
- Platform: FootShape Toe Box with Fully Cushioned Zero Drop Platform
- Stack Height: 25mm
- Midsole: Ultralight EVA with A-Bound Top Layer, Stabilipod Technology, Varus Stability Wedge Technology
- Outsole: FootPod Outsole with Stabilipod Technology
- Insole: 5mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Natural Ride System
View sizing chart here