You asked, and we delivered. Our popular, max-cushioned trail shoe returns with a completely revamped Vibram® Megagrip outsole and a softer, more flexible upper. The new outsole dramatically enhances traction in uphill and downhill terrain while maintaining the max-cushioned feel you love. Traction and durability improvements have also led to a reduction in weight over its predecessor for a faster ride. An impressive 36mm stack height runs evenly from front to back and features an A-Bound bottom layer to add a spring to each step and EVA™ top layer to take the bite out of the rugged terrain. And like every Altra shoe, the FootShape™ toe box keeps your feet happy, relaxed, and stable through uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Sizing: Slightly Short
- Weight: /255 g.
- Cushioning: Max
- Stack Height: 36mm
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Designed To Improve: Running Form, Toe Splay, Stability, Push-off, Comfort, Traction
- Last: SD6-M
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound™ Top Layer
- Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip
- Insole: 5mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Trail Mesh
- Other Features: Natural Ride System, GaiterTrap™ Technology