We get asked this a lot: Can you run in the FKT Vest?
Answer: Hell YES!
It's designed to be comfortable to run in, but realistically if you're looking for a running pack you should be looking at the UD Signature Series running vests.
This fine FKT vest is designed for your longer missions where you need more storage space for essentials, but maintaining that comfort UD is famous for whether your trying to break that outrageous FKT or you're having such a darn good time, you have no interest in making it back to the city.
The FKT has storage capacity, durability and thoughtful features to accommodate everything you need to get off the grid. So go for that FKT and push limits.
- Roll-top closure expands or contracts to secure varying capacities
- MonoRip Mesh material is very strong and extremely breathable
- Elastic cording for securing extra gear
- One large stretch pocket for larger items
- Large external stretch mesh pockets for quick access
- Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Unique T-hook fit system to adjust for torso length and width
- T-HOOK Sternum strap system
- Adjustable T-hook waist belt for optimal sizing
- Easy access pocket with key fob
- Volume Capacity: 18 L / 1098 in3
- Weight: 345 g / 12.2 oz
- Materials: MonoRip Mesh, Nylon ACE RIP with STS coating, Durable water resistant 4 way stretch woven mesh
- Ice Ax Loops: Yes
- Whistle: Yes
- Front Phone Pocket: Yes
- Reservoir Compatible: Yes
- Bottle Included: One Flexform II 500
- Reservoir Included: No
- SM/MD: 25 - 40 in / 64 - 102 cm
- MD/LG: 30 - 48 in / 76 - 122 cm