The beauty of being in the mountains is made better y your connection to the earth through your feet, and those who love a minimalist outdoor experience are going to going straight to proprioception pleasure town with the new V-Trail 2.0. If you were a fan of previous out door models from FiveFingers such as the Spyridon range or V-trail 1.0, you will thoroughly enjoy this latest advancement in FiveFingers outdoor range. Key features to conquer the trails include both lamination around the toes to prevent seam splitting and improved upper material which is more water repellent than the previous version. The 3D Cocoon mesh woven into the outsole for protection from sharper objects during outdoor training like rocks, roots and acorns. The mesh is tridimensional, it disperses the point of impact across the full bottom of the shoe. Continues to offer excellent proprioception and dexterity. The Megagrip outsole compound offers supreme grip across both wet and dry conditions.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Superior grip with rugged longevity
- Optimal balance of stability and flexibility for ground adaptation
- Ideal for running in nature on trails or during obstacle races
- The ultimate tool for moving on unpredictable surfaces.
- Weight W38= 5.0oz / 142gr
- Fast lacing system
- 2 mm EVA insole + Polyester Sockliner
- 3D Cocoon Technology
- 3.7 mm Megagrip Rubber Outsole